Tuesday, October 5, 2021

October Day Hiking

Estimated route: ca. 20kms, 7hrs of walking 

Been a dull day weather like but that's ok when hiking as long as it doesn't pour down. Originally I had planned to walk a loop not far away from this place but then followed my intuition to hike a different trail. I like spontaneous choices and even though this one was demanding in a way that I had to find my own way through the bushes (forest) for a few kms as I wanted to skip the longer route via the road and I had to walk in the rain for a while I was happy to finish it after about seven hrs of hiking. This time I hiked alone again, well not quite, Diva went along with me. 😍

So I parked my car on a small gravel road (mostly used for hunting or forestry) and started walking.




Abraure outlet





There must have been mud... 😃


View over lake Abraure



Gangsjajaure outlet



I had my wood stove with me but it turned out to be very difficult and time consuming to make a fire as the wood was wet from all the rain that had come down earlier. But drinking a warm cup of tea is just worth all the burden. 




No comments:

Copyright

Important Copyright Notice: The photos, text and videos of this blog remain the copyright of the Author Anne Wolter. Under no circumstances should the photos, text or videos be used without my express written permission. Please contact me if you wish to use or publish photos, videos or text from this blog.